Please prepare for your first visit and read the list below:
- Referral – you will have a referral to one of our consulting cardiologists.
- Arrival – you will be requested to arrive some minutes ahead of your appointment time as there may be some forms to complete.
- Medicare Card – it is important to bring both your Medicare Card and any Concession cards.
- Medications – please also bring a list of any medications you may be taking.
- Medical Reports – if you have any related X-rays or other reports please also bring these.
For important information for your appointment click here. Please allow 30-60 minutes depending on your cardiologist and the reason for your consultation.
After initial consultation and investigation you may return for follow up options. Further investigation and management will occur at the advice of your cardiologist.
Invasive management may be undertaken at:
Our doctors can perform the following procedures including:
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Electrophysiology Studies (EP)
- Device Implantation
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
As well as many other specialised procedures that may be required.
Other procedures can be arranged such as:
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Cardiac MRI